Followers

Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

Vintage card!

Hi!  How has your weekend gone, all good I hope.  I have been busy cleaning windows as you do on a Sunday morning lol.  I've also altered a candle which I'll add tomorrow and created a digital card. I've really enjoyed crafting today, It does take a considerable amount of time to create digitally and i'm pleased with how this card turned out.


I have used Photoshop to create this card and used different digital elements .

I would like to enter into the following challenges!



Crafty Hugs Sonia 



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, so delicate and pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Sonia. Thanks for visiting and joining my blog.

    Your card is very pretty. I do like the vintage look. I am clueless as to creating digitally but I'm sure it does take a long time. One day I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete